Courtesy: Sun City Oro Valley
It’s more than a Living… It’s a Lifestyle!
Nestled at the base of the Catalina Mountains, Sun City Oro Valley offers a community filled with possibilities for active adults: golf, sports, arts, continued learning and more. Everything you need for your active lifestyle. Oro Valley is located just northwest of Tucson with nearby shopping, restaurants, cinemas, medical centers, biking and hiking.
SCOV is a premier homeowner’s association. A volunteer Board of Directors establishes policy, approves budgets and assures the financial integrity of the Association. Our staff is helpful and attentive. Committees of residents provides expertise in various Association matters.
This established community of 2,488 homes built by Del Webb is built-out making homes for sale available from your favorite realtor. Homes range from 1000 to 2700 square feet with resale prices from $150K to over $500K. All homes have sidewalks and are one story.
- 45+ age restricted community
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- 12,000 Sq. Ft. Aquatics and Fitness Facility
- Tennis, Pickleball, Racquetball, Bocce Courts and Miniature Golf Course
- Restaurant, Auditorium, Artisan Center and Library
- Shopping, hospital and medical offices within a few miles
- Located in the prestigious Oro Valley, one of Arizona’s safest communities
- 30 minutes from the heart of Tucson and the University of Arizona
Take a visit: 1565 E Rancho Vistoso Blvd. Oro Valley, AZ
Visit us at scovaz.com/prg or schedule a tour by calling (520) 917-8068.